Made it to the end of ShintarΕ
Kago’s Dementia 21 and Brain Damage. Did you know I just went in
for a quick peek and ended up reading the whole thing straight through? It
totally ate up my afternoon I even forgot my love of my life coffee haha.
I enjoy writing, doing research, and building my own understanding of things, and I think that’s one way I fight off brain rot and the habit of just consuming stuff without actually processing it. Or maybe I just get bored really easily. If you don’t know me yet, hello! I’m Iya. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
before and after
Old blog name: Notes from Underground My old introduction If we haven't met before, my name's Iya. This blog is called Notes from...
-
The Third Perspective Found a case that actually made me smile. Not because I agree with the cop, but because the other side's perspec...
-
There’s this case I ran into the other day that left a weird taste in my mouth. Was it even the killing that got to me? Not really. It wa...


No comments:
Post a Comment