Sunday, May 10, 2026

wandered off like a lost tourist


You know when you start writing one thing and somehow find yourself writing something else? That always happens to me when I write.

I was just writing about how I'm so into the whole solo camper setup, especially those hanging out in the back of their cars up in the mountains, but then I randomly thought of my favorite ones who enjoy aesthetic cafe-hopping and just strolling through places without a plan.

And then I thought of this super pretty friend of mine who's always munching on different snacks, just talks and talks and eats like a kid. It’s so hard to picture it with her beautiful face ( ˶^ ▽ ^˶ ) But like, how did I even end up writing about her instead?

Anyway, dinner time-ish. Just sitting here looking at a photo of my favorite guy reading, and it just made me really want to read, too.





Tonight’s late-night read: Melvina's Therapy. 

"The unhappy one is like a parasite…"

"When I felt that everything was lost… I realized something. Reality is not immutable. Reality is that which you paint yourself. That little by little… ends up becoming real."




No comments:

Post a Comment

🎂

  Okay, aaminin ko na. Nagtampo ako nung binisita kita nung birthday mo tapos parang naging third wheel pa ‘ko sa inyo ng crush mo nun HAH...