Friday, September 4, 2026

the catalyst

 

March 16, 2025
Learning Thai because my dear friend from high school and I are plotting a Thailand adventure… we’re just two fools considering crossing borders for love. This will either be the most romantic thing we ever do or the most delusional. No in-between. 

 

August 26, 2026
iniisip ko ngayon kung mag-switch ako to Japanese or bumalik sa Thai. Sa totoo lang, hindi ko pa alam sa ngayon. I just want to be gentle with myself and not force things just because I feel like I'm supposed to.

 

September 4, 2026

It's a funny story, but I actually wanted to learn Thai last year because my bestie and I both had a crush on someone from Thailand. But why didn't I stick with it? And if I picked it up again, do I really want to go through all that trouble again from square one? I could just learn Japanese, right? But then I had a pretty big shift in perspective after getting to know someone I initially misjudged. I feel like such a hater for that. I'm so sorry.  Who would've guessed that the person I least expected to learn from would end up making me rethink the way I approach things and even bring back the spark I thought was gone for Thai?




No comments:

Post a Comment

the catalyst

  March 16, 2025 Learning Thai because my dear friend from high school and I are plotting a Thailand adventure… we’re just two fools consid...