Friday, April 17, 2026

i just got distracted

 

Today I spent a good few minutes just looking at my wall instead of doing literally anything useful. I was just staring at it when I realized I’ve basically mapped out the whole world in front of me. So my wall is a mashup of math, the universe, and geography, plus anatomy stuff because skeletons and tummies are cool. And of course, there’s that note from my little sis calling herself my 'nightmare.' LMAO
















Of course I had to sing along haha ()



새로운 color algorithm
안을 투영한 my prism
무한을 펼쳐, 감정은 violet
숨결처럼 일렁거려

[Pre-Chorus]
비춰진 미로 같은 view

[Chorus]
Not bad,
불완전한 느낌
비대칭한 선은 beautiful
Let's take,
오묘한 빛의 신기루 같은 silhouette
아득히 펼쳐지는
(Oh, no)
시선 끝은 언제나 odd

[Post-Chorus]
Let's make something out of nothing (Nothing, nothing, nothing)
Let's make something super beautiful (Beautiful)
Let's take,
깨어난 순간 이끈 마음은 shine
시선 끝은 언제나 odd

[Verse 2]
지나온 나의 페이지
쏟아져버린 물감의 draw
특별한 shape of heart, 형용할 없어
이름이 없는 emotion

 

[Pre-Chorus]
비현실적인 scene blow

[Chorus]
Not bad,
불완전한 느낌
비대칭한 선은 beautiful
Let's take,
오묘한 빛의 신기루 같은 silhouette
아득히 펼쳐지는

[Post-Chorus]
Let's make something out of nothing (Nothing, nothing, nothing)
Let's make something super beautiful (Beautiful)
Let's take
깨어난 순간 이끈 마음은 shine
(Oh, no)
시선 끝은 언제나 odd

[Bridge]
피어난 my jamais vu (Mm)
파고든 낯선 기분 (Mm)
영롱한 감각들이
바로 눈앞에

[Chorus]
Bright wave,
눈이 부신 미지
자유로운 vibe, wonderful
That's great,
설렘이 번진 발끝이 여는 풍경에
내게 닿은 눈빛은 odd

[Post-Chorus]
Let's make something out of nothing (Ooh)
Let's make something super beautiful (Beautiful; Super beautiful)
Let's take,
오묘한 빛의 신기루 같은 silhouette
아득히 펼쳐지는 (Oh)






No comments:

Post a Comment

playfully curious

  I was singing earlier and then I was like, hmm... maybe I’ll go for a walk even though it was raining. It was super cold, though. But I th...