I was singing
earlier and then I was like, hmm... maybe I’ll go for a walk even though it was
raining. It was super cold, though. But I think that makes the hot milk
afterward so much better. I got some sponge cake and a donut too because I’m
gonna read some manga later. Then I’m gonna plan what I’m gonna study. Stuff
like behavioral psychology, synaptogenesis, epigenetics, kinesin, macrophages, and
things like that. Oh, and The School of Athens. And of course the universe
because that’s still my absolute favorite. Just imagine looking up at the night
sky and thinking about how big the universe is, and realizing you can't even
picture it if you try.
Pahabol lang.
Pumunta sa’kin
yung little sister ko tapos nagtanong kung pwede daw sa kanya na lang yung
binili kong leche flan. Yung buong-buo. Sabi ko sige, tapos narealize ko wala
na pala ’kong pang-meryenda bukas. Good thing I hid this donut, hehe.
Anywho, this was my playlist for today:
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃♡ this
one’s actually Khmer language
No comments:
Post a Comment