Old blog name: Notes from Underground
My old introduction
If we haven't met before, my name's Iya. This blog is called Notes
from Underground because it's my absolute favorite novel about a man I would
absolutely block on social media the second he starts ranting about his liver.
If the narrator and I ever shared a table at a café, we’d probably get along
for reasons that would make a random stranger eating a muffin reconsider having
kids.
Previous about me
I've always thought of life as one big survival game. Once you
lose your life, it's game over. You don't get a practice round. Ever since I
realized that, I've become my own science project. I'm the mad scientist. And I
am also the little mouse running around doing all the tests. So my journal is
where all the experiments end up. I write it all down so some random stranger
can accidentally find it and make a meme out of my whole life before throwing
it like a frisbee into a passing smelly-ass garbage truck.
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
New introduction
I enjoy writing, doing research, and building my own understanding
of things, and I think that’s one way I fight off brain rot and the habit of
just consuming stuff without actually processing it. Or maybe I just get bored
really easily. If you don’t know me yet, hello! I’m Iya.
New about me
Sometimes I get interested in so many things at the same time, and
then I get so overwhelmed that I don’t even know what to pick first. It’s funny
’cause I kinda look like I just froze, like I don’t even know what’s going on
anymore. My little sister always wonders how I know so much random stuff, and
I’m like, I dunno, maybe I’m a philomath, or maybe I’m just curious about way
too many things. I’m actually super quiet in real life, but I’m usually
thinking through a lot of questions.
Once I
recover from my little mental collapse, I’m like, hmm, what looks the most
interesting right now? And maybe that’s just how I process things. I can get
really into doomscrolling too, but I can also get really into reading
interesting science stuff, looking into things I don’t know much about,
writing, working out, or singing songs in languages I don’t even speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment