Sunday, October 11, 2026

Seriousness and playfulness

 



I. Poirot and Me

I wore my favorite navy-blue sweater today and headed to a little coffee shop nearby for a hot hazelnut coffee. Since it's Sunday, I thought I'd watch some Hercule Poirot. I want to break down how Poirot actually solves a case. What does he spot that gives him an advantage over everyone else? What does he catch while I'm confused as hell? How does he challenge his own assumptions? What about me tho? How do I challenge my own thinking?

Anyway, I'm finally cracking open Poirot and Me tonight.

 

II. Don't you love when you can just share
a space with someone and it's not awkward?

I like going to this little coffee shop. The barista here is super cute and makes really good coffee. He sings like nobody's listening, smiles at me, and doesn't try to make small talk. It's just so peaceful here.

 

 

III. An introvert walks into a conversation

I have a soft spot for friendly people, but it's like they bring out the unemployed comedian in me. If I'm put on the spot to introduce myself or like, if someone out of nowhere asks if I'm single or whatever, bigla kong maiisip yung asawa ko no’ng panahon ng mga dinosaurs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriousness and playfulness

  I. Poirot and Me I wore my favorite navy-blue sweater today and headed to a little coffee shop nearby for a hot hazelnut coffee. Since i...