Parang si Umaru-chan talaga siya
Yung kala mo solo mo na yung room tapos
biglang pumasok
yung makulit mong kapatid
Aug 10.
11:40 a.m.
I’m praying Elyza stays in her room while I continue my very important work of
reading comics. I’ve only got today and tomorrow off, so I’m just gonna read
horror manga and scare myself. Tuesday is for Russian literature and all the
emotional damage that comes with it. Then Wednesday, I’m back into my 12-hour
self-study structure for the next 26 days.
Anyway, I
just remembered Elyza talking about how she wants to own a 7-Eleven and ten
other businesses when she's older. She was talking about what she was gonna do
and then offered me a spot like I’d been waiting for the job. Of course, I
declined because I’m a couch potato. So we agreed I’d just be the investor and
stay out of the way.
Aug 11.
It’s 11:22
and I’m just gonna read all day. My little sister’s right next to me building
an animal café in OctoStudio and keeps showing me her screen over and over. She
knows I'm completely useless at gaming so I just look for spelling errors. Last
week she was saying I sound sarcastic whenever I talk to her in English but
when she starts ranting I’m stuck holding my pee lmao



No comments:
Post a Comment