Friday, August 14, 2026

📖

 

I kind of want to know what it feels like to just sit in a car and read some horror manga and creepy psychological stuff while listening to the rain but I’m like, at some abandoned place with no one around. Do you think it’d feel cozy, or am I just asking to get murdered?





It’s super relaxing just seeing someone lose themselves in a good book. Like, that energy kinda rubs off on you. You weren’t even gonna read, and then you see them and now you wanna.





Whenever I have a bunch of books I wanna read, I just watch people who are really into it first. I don’t know, I just get so happy seeing them get super hyped over a book, an author, or a cover that looks too intriguing to pass up.





I've been watching share lounge vlogs from Japan, and it really makes me want to sit there and study Japanese. Or just binge Keigo Higashino novels all day while happily taste-testing every single drink and whatever hot soups they have.

What I love most is that you can just do your own thing. I could catch up on my lectures, munch on snacks, read books I’m too broke to buy, or just use it as a quiet space to work. If only we had one here, I’d take my little sister too.











No comments:

Post a Comment

📖

  I kind of want to know what it feels like to just sit in a car and read some horror manga and creepy psychological stuff while listening t...