Aug 17
The Papa-katsu and Food Delivery chapters in Fear: Reiwa Ghost Story were so good, but I got sidetracked around chapter ten because I’m reading Quit Laughing Shijima now.
AUG 18
I
Don't you
find the sound of rain kind of magical?
I guess I
like listening to the rain ’cause it kinda drowns out all the background noise
around me. And when I close my eyes and really listen to it, I can easily snap
into a much better mood. Sometimes it makes me feel kind of down because my
moods are just weird like that, but I don't really mind 'cause it mostly helps
clear my head anyway. Like maybe it keeps me from being so hyper, or it just
shuts off that annoying urge to walk around or overthink stuff.
II
I made reading
complicated
I can't
decide if I should binge an entire manga series or just try out volume one of a
bunch of random ones. Should I stick to one manga and finish the whole thing, like
I did with Psycho x Past by Shingo Honda and Brutal by Kei Koga? The only
problem is, I’ve also got like twelve Japanese books on my TBR list. Maybe I
should stop overthinking this like it’s a marriage proposal and just try a
bunch.
"Who are you? An angel? Who
knows? I might be a demon."
Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku
Would you be willing to risk your
life to go back to the past and prevent the heinous crimes of serial killers
before they happen?
Psycho x Past




No comments:
Post a Comment